Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest

drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
edited 4:18PM in EggHead Forum
What a great time. Great to meet so many eggers at one time. How long til next year. How long did the after party go?[p]There's a few pics on my site.
[ul][li]drbbq.com[/ul]
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
·

Comments

• BoccieBoccie Posts: 186
    drbbq,[p]I've looked several times at the link on your webpage for the BoneSmokers rub. Their webpage says "waiting on restock".[p]How can I get some from you? Thanks,[p]Rick G.
    Boccie

·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Boccie,[p]I'm sorry Boccie but that is a dead product. I forgot about that link and will kill it. The rub is only available in 10 lb boxes. Call Hawgeyes if you're interested in that size package.[p]Ray
    [/b]
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • BoccieBoccie Posts: 186
    drbbq,[p]Thanks for the reply. I think 10 pounds would be a bit much for my needs of course. I appreciate you letting me know.[p]Rick
    ·
  • drbbq,
    after party was over by midnight. . .just waited for the eggs to cook down and put back in the cars. ..[p]nice to have spent some time with you, spawn and i really enjoyed it, along with the green velvet cake. . .

·
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    drbbq,[p]Hey, nice shots and all but what's the story with Devil Pickle Girl?

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    drbbq,
    We had a great time also Ray....I enjoyed talking to you at the fest and after party.
    Larry

·
  • GshellGshell Posts: 44
    drbbq,
    It was nice talking with you again. Thanks for the pics

·