Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LBGE for sale in Norcal cheap

SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
edited 11:40PM in EggHead Forum
I have a large that I bought from Smitty the Smoker about 2 years ago for sale. Egg, nest, platesetter,new DO, assorted fruit and hardwood smokin stock. $600 obo
Must pick up in Lake County by end of this month. Moving and don't have room. If interested shoot me an email.
Thanks

slotmgr@hotmail.com
·

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Sorry that you have to sell it. I'm not in the market but I'll spread the word.
    ·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Thanks,
    I have a large and med waiting for me back in NM that haven't been used in a couple years. This was a temporary egg.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Why get rid of the D.O. ?
    ·
  • I wish I could buy it all at that price for my son who lives in Alabama but, I am afraid the gas from Nashville to Californy to Bama might negate any savings. good luck with your sale!
    ·
  • Andy,

I posted it on the CBBQA baord as well.

We'll get that sold for you somehow.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Thank you sir.
    ·
  • nlstevenlsteve Posts: 44
    Hi there.
    If this egg is still available, I'm interested.
    I have sent an email.

Thanks.

Steve
    ·