Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dallas Cowboy with a BGE

DiDi Posts: 395
edited 7:38AM in EggHead Forum
Local news story on Linebacker Bradie James. It's 3 minutes long, but worth waiting to hear him talk about his BGE.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myfoxdfw.com%2Fdpp%2Fgood_day%2Fhuddle-at-home-with-bradie-james&h=55931

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    Very cool,,thanks for passing it on.
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    He said the coach gave them out as Christmas presents! Just another reason to be a Cowboys fan! ;)
  • @ HornHonk...... What? Where did you hear that?
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 12,022
    hornhonk wrote:
    Just another reason to be a Cowboys fan! ;)

Yeah, THAT'S gonna happen. I hate it when the 'Boys play the Raiders. Unfortunately, one of them will win. :lol:

Nice plug for the egg though - even if it's from a Cowboy. B)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Very cool, GO COWBOYS!
  • DeaneauxDeaneaux Posts: 45
    That is awesome!! Not a cowboys fan at all, but definitely a Bradie James fan because of this LSU days.
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I mis-heard that. He said the coach turned the players on to the egg and he got his for a Christmas present. Sorry...but it's still cool! :laugh:
  • +1
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,227
    Good morning Frank.

You're up early.

Me too but for a different reason.

Haveagood'n

Spring "Successfully Recharged" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Yeah, but one of them is going to lose too, and that is never a bad thing :laugh:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,501
    Very cool. Thanks for sending it over....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• AshmanAshman Posts: 375
    Toooo Cool!! And I'm not a Cowboy fan. I think he said it all when he said "...the Green Egg will change your life". :)
  • A few months ago I would have rolled my eyes at that. Now I agree with him.
  • DiDi Posts: 395
    I know, me too! I laughed at the whole idea of this "cult" following for a BBQ grill. And, couldn't believe there would be a group of people called "eggheads" that connected with each other.

Ha! I can now say that my life has also changed because of the BGE!