Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

RE: Cracked Egg, Warranty.

milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,337
edited 12:29AM in EggHead Forum
Anything painted green, the customer will be asked to furnish me with a digi. pic. Anything ceramic not painted. NO questions ask. We will GET you the part if not in stock. All ceramic goodies have to be shipped on a freight truck not UPS,REAexpress. Thats how the mop flops with our Reagonal Rep, and with our Dist. So see how many peeps get their fingers in the Egg pie b 4 you buy one.
So you bought your egg in BFE and I get to order Your part. I earn no $$$$$ from you , but I will get you your part. Just takes time. So make the pic. the dealer would like to be rembursed for the part that he orders for you. He will be asked to pay for your part if you do not do your part. P.S. YOU pay the FREIGHT. :) :) :) to all.
·

Comments

• Thanks for the explanation. My old one is over 10 young and the fire box is in about 4 pieces but it still works so I still haven't ordered a new one. Good to know that I can if I want to though.
    ·
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    Well said, That is how we do BGE warranties.
    Larry
    ·