Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

RE: Cracked Egg, Warranty.

milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,330
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anything painted green, the customer will be asked to furnish me with a digi. pic. Anything ceramic not painted. NO questions ask. We will GET you the part if not in stock. All ceramic goodies have to be shipped on a freight truck not UPS,REAexpress. Thats how the mop flops with our Reagonal Rep, and with our Dist. So see how many peeps get their fingers in the Egg pie b 4 you buy one.
So you bought your egg in BFE and I get to order Your part. I earn no $$$$$ from you , but I will get you your part. Just takes time. So make the pic. the dealer would like to be rembursed for the part that he orders for you. He will be asked to pay for your part if you do not do your part. P.S. YOU pay the FREIGHT. :) :) :) to all.

Comments