Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I\'m In || Eggtoberfest Registration Done

FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
edited 1:19AM in EggHead Forum
Registration Complete for fest and campground!!!

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Thought you had been on a trip or some'en!! :laugh: Love the new avator thought. ;)
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,769
    Well, that went well. Didn't see a spot for the kids though. We'll decide later whether to bring them or not. Camping and fest are both registered for!
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Interesting you have to register 2, 3 or 4 cooks. No place to do one or did I miss something
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Let me know if you plan to bring yours, and I may bring mine if there will be plenty of other brats around to keep mine occupied.
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    You were actually first this year.

Congratulations you have won a congratulations.
    They knew you'd be coming as a couple with Chip so they arranged it that way :woohoo:
    Funny!!
    Does he win THE prize?
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Us too...easy peasy...great job BGE & Event Brite...now it is party planning time... ;) :laugh:
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    Very easy process, reg'd for camping and the fest. Now to figure out what to cook.
  • This is my first Eggtoberfest and I'm looking forward to it. Easy peasy for me as it's around the corner from my house!
    I need a new pizza stone and a small platesetter. Maybe I'll get a chance to stop in this week and collect in person.

I've been in the first 10 to register 4 years running. I may have a disease.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I may cook bologna in honor of Pork Butt Mike... :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :pinch: :whistle: :blink: :) ;) B) :P
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    Fidel wrote:
    I need a new pizza stone and a small platesetter. Maybe I'll get a chance to stop in this week and collect in person.

I've been in the first 10 to register 4 years running. I may have a disease.

Question, is there a contest for early registration?
    The contest is to get in before the cook registrations sell out.
  • I am in, I figured I would post below you as i am on the attendee list right under you.
    Wonder what those numbers will be this year??
    I have no idea, but there is certainly a science to determining the number of cooks needed to feed the crowd. I would hate to be on the wrong side of an egg when the food is all gone and the dining public is still ravenous.

That's why I'll cook early and get it over with.
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    Love the new avatar. I'm registered for the fest and tent camping. I hope the mid-October weather is cool. In fact, I wouldn't mind it being cold so I'm not cooking in my goose down sleeping bag. :pinch:
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    Gene,

I have two teenage daughters that will be camping with me. They might hire themselves out as sitters, although my oldest will be my sous-chef for the third year running.
    Chip and I have that worked out.. I'll do breakfast he'll do lunch..

Min of 2 cooks per egg and a max of 4. That is a lot of eggs brother..
    2-4 cooks per egg is a lot of cooks and not very many eggs.
    There is that too..
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    I'm in....See you in October.

Larry
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    My wife and I will be attending our first Eggtoberfest. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, gaining some new info, and eating way too much food.
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Sorry for the double post. Used the back key by accident.
    I will pass it along to SWMBO!
  • toothpicktoothpick Posts: 154
    I'm in! Last year was my first fest where I got my feet wet and bought my demo Egg. Now that I know my grid lifter from my daisy wheel, I'm looking forward to meeting some of the folks who have helped me figure things out on this forum!
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    Cool Gray! We just signed up too. Looking forward to meeting you in person.
    Knoxville, TN
  • toothpicktoothpick Posts: 154
    Wow, great news Chris! See you in October.