Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping WMK

Panhandle Smoker
Panhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How do I or where do I change my password? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• drop down members > edit my profile.

Where it says password & verify password - put in your new one.

Easy peasy.
  • Thats what I thought but when I do it has a pop up telling me that I am already registered and that if I forgot my password to get a new one e-mailed to me. :huh:
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Take Tweev's advice for what it is...typically wrong..and been proven as so repeatedly..ask the webmaster in the "feedback forum" and I'm sure they will get you taken care of, I don't understand why Tweev takes it upon himself to reply to requests to the webmaster...I guess some kids were just dropped on their heads..LOL..
  • arg - stupid field escape sequences!

Put in the same NEW password in the password & verify password fields -- like I said - works fine.

In case you care, I help WMK out because of people like Wess. I'm kind of like the counter weight if you will.
  • WessB
    I very seriously doubt WMK would ask for your help considering the extent you went to to prove their banning of you would not stop you from continuing to be an intrusion to this forum...and now you are suckin up like a little baby...Enjoy yourself..my time is more valuable..
  • He didn't ask for it, I give it freely because I'm a nice guy. Please put on the 'ignore anon' poster field, I think the forum would be better off.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Tell the Webmaster to have what is called a YO2 error.

That will tell him what your problem is! It's an easy fix...but he has to do it for you!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • WessB
    You're the same idiot you have always been..you just as of late choose to speak in a different tone of voice...that doesn't change the fact that you're still an idiot.it just shows that you're willing to lay down to try to be accepted...not much of a self respecting man in my opinion..I'll check whatever boxes I decide..certainly none on your recommendation....as been said many times...how many cooks have you posted...I still don't believe you own an egg..