Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Jalepeno and Cheddar Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast!

ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
edited 5:03AM in EggHead Forum
Ok this was my First time stuufing Chicken Breast and it was so Moist and Flavorful!

Jalepenos going in sprinkled with DP Tsunami Spin

Cheddar Cheese

All Rolled up sprinkled again!

Finished Product, Simple yet very Tasty.

I would definately do these again!

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Looks really tasty. I've got to give that a try.

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    One of my favorite quick cooks. Looks terrific.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Sort of like "Rocky Top Chicken" except stuffed. Interesting. Looks good!
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Good job Jason ;)
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Looks great, were they hot from the peppers, time and temp on the cook please. Indirect due to the bacon or???

• Isolated01Isolated01 Posts: 156
    Looks good. Got any beer to go with that?
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks delicious!
  • ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
    It came out really good I was suprised how moist the chicken was. I don't know why though the EGG keepos evrything moist!!!
    I used the sliced Jalepenos from a jar so there was just enough heat but not too much to take away from the flavor. I cooked them Direct raised to felt line at 400 turning once halfway through. I cooked them to 165 internal not to time. I would say they took about 25 minutets or so. The Bacon really didnt give me a problem being as it was raised.
    Thanks JoJo!
    Unfortunately no, Can't mix Beer with Meds !!!! :woohoo:
    Nice quick and simple and very tasty!!
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    If its got peppers in it I'm in! :woohoo: Wife wouldn't touch it but I may do me a couple next time we cook breast.
  • Thanks for the pics, haven't done stuffed chicken in awhile. Looks awesome!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Jason, those is some mighty fine chicken
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Jason, your stuffed chicken looks delicious! :) I really like the flavor the peppers add to the chicken.
  • larrydlarryd Posts: 44
    Looks delicious, got to give it a try
  • Looks great!! Very nice job!
    I love stuffing breasts and chops...And just about anything works well :woohoo: :woohoo: