Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest Cooks & Demo Info

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 9:52AM in EggHead Forum
The cooks info for Eggtoberfest is on page 6

http://www.biggreenegg.com/documents/2010EggtoberfestPackage072710.pdf

and the info for demo egg prices is on page 7....

who all is going to cook this year???? :) :woohoo: :laugh:
·

Comments

• Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    I am cookin & campin! Who else???
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    me, me...oh and Mint Tulip too.. :P
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Maybe,me!? :S
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    So Ginny is cooking and your camping? :whistle:
    ·
    Ginny is cooking and I am eating & drinking...LOL..it is what we call Supervising... :P
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I see, you must work for the county :laugh:
    ·
    B) ;) :) :laugh: :P :lol: :silly: :whistle: :blink: :laugh:
    ·
  • Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
    I'll be there to supervise, just like last year. Hope you w/b serving. I'll be buying drinks again.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    2 iron city's for me please ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • GoodyGoody Posts: 102
    So on the demo eggs, when they Large Egg "Package" what do they mean by package? What is included for the $700? Thinking about adding a second large and think this might be a good a way as any to get it.
    ·
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270
    EACH DEMO PACKAGE includes an external temperature gauge,dual function metal top, DVD, manual, EGG Nest, grill gripper, ash tool,box of fire starters and a 20# bag of Big Green Egg lump charcoal
    PLUS 2 WEEKEND TICKETS TO 2010 EGGtoberfest
    while supplies last
    Marc
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    We are in!
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    New kid/Egghead on the block here and this will be my first Eggfest. I'm buying a large and small BGE in the next few weeks. A few of my friends have owned them and I have had the pleasure to eat the great food that comes off of them. Now it is the time I took the plunge into Eggheaven.

I'm looking forward to learning new skills and meeting some fellow Eggheads. My wife and I are excited to try all the delicious food that will be served.

Thanks to everyone on this board for contributing to this forum. I have learned a great deal about Eggs and cooking in general. The negative thing is now I want to buy all the fancy toys like the rig/spider, Gratemate, BBQ guru, etc. that I have learned from this site.

This is a wonderful community here and hopefully in the near future I will be able to contribute some of my favorites to you all.
    ·
  • jetmacjetmac Posts: 34
    I won't be cooking but I would like to attend Saturday. Is it still $40/person and do I have to pre-register for that?
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Welcome my friend, not sure how to break the news but you are hooked! :laugh:
    No looking back now! The good part is you will not regret it a bit.
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
    It is my understanding that preregistration is required. There is no daily price or walk up available. The price is for both events Friday and or Saturday. They do expect/hope to sell out even though the capacity is much larger.
    ·