Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Super Simple, but super experiment with Cauli!!!

Little Chef
Little Chef Posts: 4,725
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So it was a super simple meal last night....just some pork cutlets, cauliflower, and some kicked up scalloped potatos. But, I did do an experiment I have been wanting to try, which was "Roast Cauliflower". I have been skeptical, but I must say.....

Here is the cauliflower, in a metal pie pan, tossed with EVOO, S&P.....A bit of rub on a couple pieces for the hubby, ready on the Egg....Pork cutlets on the egg also, rubbed with JH Pecan rub.

DSC02408.jpg

Here is the cauliflower, about 10 minutes later...Well, let'd just say, it didn't make it to the table!! :blink: It was really fantastic!!!

DSC02409.jpg

And just to finish, a few pork cutlets....A couple with Carnivore Robust for me!! (I love the Carnivore for sure!!!)

DSC02410.jpg

Sorry, no pics of the scalloped potatos. Cooked them first on the Egg, on a couple bricks for indirect. They turned out great.

But honestly, you should try the roasted Cauliflower!! It ROCKED!!! First time I've eaten Cauli without cheese unless it was raw!! lol And the Carnivore sauce really set the pork apart!

Thanks for looking! Simple meals are great, and so is the Egg. ;)

Comments