Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

For the Neighbors!

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited 1:20AM in EggHead Forum
Picked up some reduced priced Sirloins and family was going out of town tonight and had to grill'm!
Soooo . . . why fire up the Lrg when the mini would do so much for the neighbors! :woohoo:
Did one at a time. :whistle: :evil:

and of course . . . the helper!

• pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Love the steaks look wonderful to. great job.

Wichita, KS
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice Dan!! The large side tables look to pristine buddy. :whistle:
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    been refinished awhile back . . . Thanks!
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Thanks Patti . . . kinda think of it as a benefit! :woohoo:
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    I have had Steak 2 out of the last 3 nights and looking at your pics makes me want it again!Great shots and love the sear!!

• iabbqguyiabbqguy Posts: 27
    The steaks look great and your little helper is waiting patiently. Hope he got a little nibble!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Good looking char/sear I wish I was the one biting into them(i said them because i think i could eat it all). :P Tim