Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hello Friends

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited 6:51PM in EggHead Forum
Sorry I have been away for to long. I thought retirement would give me more time but the little woman wasn't going to let me stay home just yet. I started a second career which is very time consuming. I still cook on my Eggs every chance I get and have converted my uncle to the Egg. I hope all is well with you all and I hope to see a lot of you again in October. :)
·

Comments

• Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Hey Eddie! Welcome back :) I will definitely see you in Oct.
    Brian
    ·
  • I look forward to it I had such a great time last year. :)
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Hey Eddie, Congrats on the second carrier, I thought you might have fallen over board or reenlisted. :lol:

Good to see you back.

·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Glad to hear from you.Hope all is going well! :)
    ·
  • I would have in a second but staying with the family was more important. I think it was the right move for the long run and I enjoy the new gig. :)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Hey Eddie.

Was wondering where you were.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Thanks Steven. I hope to see you soon. :)
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Good to see you back Eddie, you have been missed.

Kent
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Welcome back. Glad you are okay, and everything is good in your part of this world.

Question, BP seems to missing quite a bit of crude, have you seen any in your neck of the woods?
    ·
  • Unfortunately yes Mike It made a brief appearance in large quantity and made a big mess. I hope the worst is over.

Thanks GG, I missed you all as well. :)
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Eddie,

Missed ya man. Stick around, will ya?

Be sure and let me know when you come to town. ;)
    ·
  • Thanks Adam I hope to get up there soon. :)
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Are you doing what I think? You can e mail me your response.
    ·
  • Hi Eddie. I'm glad you are doing well. So Sorry to hear about the oil damage.

Faith
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Welcome back, and glad you are sitll around. Don't stay away so long next time.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Been missing you on here, Eddie.
    Try to drop by more often... :woohoo:
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,748
    Hey newbie, I bet I can find a spot for you this year in Atl as a recipe security guard. You have to watch spring hen like a hawk :silly:
    ·
  • Gotcha covered Gene. :)
    ·
  • Gotcha covered Gene. :)
    ·
  • Probably Al, I took a job with the state.
    Finest.jpg
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Hi Eddie!! Very glad you came around again, you were missed much!!
    Liking the new career?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,748
    I think an AL CCW works in GA, what about FL?
    ·
  • Thanks Molly, I am I have been consumed with it so far.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Good to hear. Where this is comfort there is no growth, where there is growth there is no comfort. You are growing..hahaha
    Keep on :) cooking!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Yes Gene, Florida recognizes Alabama CCW
    http://www.ago.alabama.gov/issue/pistol.htm
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    FHP?
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Good to see you back Eddie. You going to make the mini fest this year?
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Welcome Back stranger! Been wondering where you've been hiding! Glad to see that all is well. :) Thought maybe you were recruited to do some work in the Gulf!
    ·
  • Probably won't make the mini fest but I think Atlanta is for sure.
    ·
  • Thanks Michelle, I have already mentioned the Spring Fest to the misses and that happens to be our anniversary weekend so it is looking very promising. :)
    ·