Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CWM Commorative

Options
fieroguy
fieroguy Posts: 777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Emailed Al (Hungryman) regarding his willingness to produce CWM Commemorative Tee's. He's willing, and will donate profits to a charity (hopefully to Star Time Riders supported by Mike).

Is there any interest???

Thanks for any/all responses.

Comments

• fieroguy
    Options
    Al will be keeping an eye on this post.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    sure that would be cool :) like "It's a CWM rib thing, You wouldn't understand" LOL
  • fieroguy
    Options
    Julie - I think that would be perfect.
    Thanks
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Mike, I'm in.
    Great idea!! I'm doing CWM shrimps at the after party in Denver.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • fieroguy
    Options
    Molly - Wish I could be there.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Me too. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    There are also people checking on final pricing for a "CWM DooRag" ..that could be done cheaply...but yeild a good ammount to be donated to the Star Time Rider Folks!

Interested to see what develops.

evanjs
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • fieroguy
    Options
    Evans - Perhaps Al would be interested in involvement with producing a Doo Rag.
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I'm not creative, but I can get bandannas also I think. I can even put the same logo as a shirt. If the person doesn't come through, I will work up something.
  • 'Q Bruddah
    'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Options
    I like "It's a CWM rib thing...just ask!"
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Count Me In.

Patti
    Wihcita, KS
  • Steeler Fan
    Steeler Fan Posts: 395
    Options
    I'm in. I'm not on as often as I used to be so an email might work better for me. Let Bente or YB know they always can get a hold of me.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I'd be interested!

Can't find a K-State doorag :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    I'd be interested in a One Rib Short apron like eenie meenie sported -- not the polka dot number that pool guy from Florida tried to entice all the male Egghead members wearing :pinch:
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    I'm in for anything but like DOW, I would love to have one of the One Rib Short aprons in a stock color...in fact I would probably buy 2-4 and give a couple away.

I'll put some thought in to a slogan for shirt. I'm thinking, "Got an egg question? Drop to your knees and ask CWM" might be a little strong...lol.

Bruce
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    "Got an egg question? Drop to your knees and ask CWM"

:lol::lol: :silly:

can hear Mikey giggling over that one!!!
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I have the logo for the One Rib Short aprons that I did for Mike. I'm just not real comfortable using his logo. I would have now problem doing a shirt with a saying and being able to put it on a bandanna also. The only thing I would like to do is have someone else collect all the money, pay me for the shirts and donate the money. I rather keep my hands clean of the money and have no question that the money was donated.
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    I like it Julie!
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    'QBruddah, I like this one also!
  • Humphrey Chimpden Earwicker
    Options
    I think a quote from mike might be best... ranging from inside jokes to just anything funny.

hare are just a couple from a quick revue of his posts:

"Let me know when it is safe to break out the Onion Burger"

and

"Arm hair is over rated."

I bet there are some gems in there. i didn't have time to look as deeply as i'd wanted.

i got through about 4000 posts, quickly scanning. the vast majority were CWM telling someone their cook looked great....