Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just Asking

2»

Comments

• ibandaibanda Posts: 464
    I used to eat out most meals before I got my egg. I think I am eating healthier and saving money since I got my egg.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • Before he bought his first egg, he weighed in at about 95#, soaking wet.

104-3.jpg

:laugh: ;) B) :evil:
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,939
    Wow...really clever!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm not fat...I'm just larger than life ;)
  • Michael BMichael B Posts: 986
    I like that.
    I usually say I'm short for my weight.
  • I'm going to tell you about a recent discovery anyway!

I tend to cook chicken parts as one of my more regular cooks. I've never been able to get the skin the way I like it, so now I just remove it before the cook. I put the rub directly on the meat and cook away.

I like the chicken even better this way, and it's healthier. Everyone in my house likes it better and no one has seemed to notice that the skin is gone.