Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just Asking

2»

Comments

• ibandaibanda Posts: 456
    I used to eat out most meals before I got my egg. I think I am eating healthier and saving money since I got my egg.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
    ·
  • Before he bought his first egg, he weighed in at about 95#, soaking wet.

104-3.jpg

:laugh: ;) B) :evil:
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,939
    Wow...really clever!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm not fat...I'm just larger than life ;)
    ·
  • Michael BMichael B Posts: 986
    I like that.
    I usually say I'm short for my weight.
    ·
  • I'm going to tell you about a recent discovery anyway!

I tend to cook chicken parts as one of my more regular cooks. I've never been able to get the skin the way I like it, so now I just remove it before the cook. I put the rub directly on the meat and cook away.

I like the chicken even better this way, and it's healthier. Everyone in my house likes it better and no one has seemed to notice that the skin is gone.
    ·