Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

CWM Commorative

fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
edited 6:20PM in EggHead Forum
Emailed Al (Hungryman) regarding his willingness to produce CWM Commemorative Tee's. He's willing, and will donate profits to a charity (hopefully to Star Time Riders supported by Mike).

Is there any interest???

Thanks for any/all responses.
·

Comments

• fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Al will be keeping an eye on this post.
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    sure that would be cool :) like "It's a CWM rib thing, You wouldn't understand" LOL
    ·
    Julie - I think that would be perfect.
    Thanks
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,374
    Mike, I'm in.
    Great idea!! I'm doing CWM shrimps at the after party in Denver.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
    Molly - Wish I could be there.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,374
    Me too. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    There are also people checking on final pricing for a "CWM DooRag" ..that could be done cheaply...but yeild a good ammount to be donated to the Star Time Rider Folks!

Interested to see what develops.

evanjs
    ·
    Evans - Perhaps Al would be interested in involvement with producing a Doo Rag.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I'm not creative, but I can get bandannas also I think. I can even put the same logo as a shirt. If the person doesn't come through, I will work up something.
    ·
  • 'Q Bruddah'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    I like "It's a CWM rib thing...just ask!"
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Count Me In.

Patti
    Wihcita, KS
    ·
  • Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
    I'm in. I'm not on as often as I used to be so an email might work better for me. Let Bente or YB know they always can get a hold of me.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    I'd be interested!

Can't find a K-State doorag :(
    ·
  • I'd be interested in a One Rib Short apron like eenie meenie sported -- not the polka dot number that pool guy from Florida tried to entice all the male Egghead members wearing :pinch:
    ·
  • I'm in for anything but like DOW, I would love to have one of the One Rib Short aprons in a stock color...in fact I would probably buy 2-4 and give a couple away.

I'll put some thought in to a slogan for shirt. I'm thinking, "Got an egg question? Drop to your knees and ask CWM" might be a little strong...lol.

Bruce
    ·
  • "Got an egg question? Drop to your knees and ask CWM"

:lol: :lol: :silly:

can hear Mikey giggling over that one!!!
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I have the logo for the One Rib Short aprons that I did for Mike. I'm just not real comfortable using his logo. I would have now problem doing a shirt with a saying and being able to put it on a bandanna also. The only thing I would like to do is have someone else collect all the money, pay me for the shirts and donate the money. I rather keep my hands clean of the money and have no question that the money was donated.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    I like it Julie!
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    'QBruddah, I like this one also!
    ·
  • I think a quote from mike might be best... ranging from inside jokes to just anything funny.

hare are just a couple from a quick revue of his posts:

"Let me know when it is safe to break out the Onion Burger"

and

"Arm hair is over rated."

I bet there are some gems in there. i didn't have time to look as deeply as i'd wanted.

i got through about 4000 posts, quickly scanning. the vast majority were CWM telling someone their cook looked great....
    ·