Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stewart Cink & BGE

edited 2:06AM in EggHead Forum
The 2009 Open Champion golfer posted this pic yesterday.
Sorry if it's already been posted.

http://tweetphoto.com/34086288

Comments

• his platesetter is brand new....
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    He lives in Sugarloaf CC in Duluth, GA. Maybe we should invite him to a North Ga Eggers gathering.... :woohoo: :blink:
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    You absolutely should.
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Looks like an unhealthy column of smoke to me if he just started and hasn't put the plate setter in.
  • Really what would [ul]you[/ul] buy if you won the open? My (second) egg would be brand new.

Doug
  • shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 115
    vidalia1,

I work at Sugarloaf and know his wife well... maybe if I see her I will invite them ;) I may head off to Fla or a last second trip so I may not make it. If I dont leave I may be there the whole time... sorry for not knowing!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Cool..we would love to have them join the gang...and hope to see you at the gathering if even for a little bit.. :)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Why would anyone NOT want to own an egg, even celebs? ;) Maybe he will join us sometime.
  • ASTegaCayASTegaCay Posts: 97
    In his previous tweet he had butts in a bullet, Looks like he just bought his egg. He can now throw that bullet in the scrap heap.