Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Forum Drama Club?

13»

Comments

• JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Dang it, now you went and looked. Go wash your eyeballs in bleach.
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    You wouldn't be impressed.
    ·
    Rod, today has been a revealing day.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,091
    Is that first hand information or did you hear it from someone? :whistle:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    I don't want to know how you know that, but I will take your word for it.
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I'm just trying to crank my post count up so maybe people will listen to me.
    ·
    It's the Chiefs logo, buddy.

BTW, I just had a trip to the Panama Canal cancelled at the last minute. I was hoping to pick up a Cuban or two there, but no such luck now :(
    ·
  • you want guatemalans, anyway. they work harder
    ·
  • september 9th, sailor. september 9th :whistle:
    ·
    True, but they don't play baseball well and they stink to high heaven when you light them.
    ·
  • everything leads back to the dryer vent photo, doesn't it? :laugh: :blink:
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    I did not say that trolls always a bad thing
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Only three.. Why you pompous rooster loving hippy!! I ought to come up there and whup some sense into you..

All you ever post are pictures of your garden.. Let's see some food.. You know like some smoked breast of capon..

You think just because TJV named his tool after you, you are all knowing.. BAH!!!

.o0(wonder how many that got.. might get a stike bonus for the tool comment)
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You would be correct..
    ·
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Hey MAC.... old timer!

I arrived on the tail end of all that mess and don't miss the mayhem at all. Haven't seen the like until just recently... which is just plain bad for everyone. Hopefully we have turned a corner.

Good to see you around!

john
    ·