Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How do I post a pic with my message?

Options
King-O-Coals
King-O-Coals Posts: 510
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I tried but it didn't work. Where do I find the instructions. Yes, Im stupid,, I've been spending too much time with my wife..

Comments

• DS
    DS Posts: 15
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    you have to have space on your isps server, and then you upload a picture from you computer to theirs using a program like cuteftp, and then create a link to that picture? email me if ya have any questions?

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    King-O-Coals,[p]Posting a picture is not as easy as think you want to. You have to have the image on a server somewhere that is 100% always hooked to the Internet - otherwise I could only get the picture sometimes and not always. That then obviously rules out your home computer - its not even hooked to the Internet, your ISP is and your connected to them. So your ISP needs to have the picture on their server somewhere. You job is to get it there. Once there they store it in a location, issue it a URL address and you then simply add the url after the http:// that you need to start the url address with ie:(http://www.c21virginia.com/ebay/myegg.jpg)[p]You will need an ftp (file transfer protocol) program - I use WS-FTP by Ipswitch.com (its free). I suggest you call your ISP and ask then how to do it on their system. They have to give you the location where you will ftp the files, in binary format only not Ascii, to your ISP.[p]See, its not easy but once you do it a few times it will be.[p]Tim[p]