Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

• crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Sh!t or get off the pot...spoken like a true New Englander....

I agree, I don't really care either way....I include my name and location on all posts and wish more people would do that, but I do see some value for BGE in leaving the forum open....but either own it and state the policy, or tell us you don't...
  • whew. good to know. i had suspected your threats regarding wess' idle threats were idle threats themselves.... but thankfully you didn't do what you told us you did :whistle: :laugh:
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Never underestimate the the amazing benefits of sloth, indecision and procrastination. Not doing something stupid is often the best course of action.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,169
    You leave your name and location on every post? That's just silly.

Rod F.
    Buford, GA
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    I know...but that way people can just chalk up anything ridiculous I say to me being a Masshole.
  • GeoduckGeoduck Posts: 76
    Just a "little" thing that I've thought of often:

Why are "members" called "users" when they are MEMBERS and "visitors" are the USERS???
  • DenbbqDenbbq Posts: 84
    I agree completely! I come here to learn from experienced cooks and enjoy my egg, nothing else.