Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE light attachment recommendations?

Options
Smokin Bob
Smokin Bob Posts: 239
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since I do not have an outdoor flood set in the general area of by BGE I am looking to use a light attachment with my table. I know the BGE store carries one model. [p]Does anyone have a recommendation for a light that I could attach to my BGE table?

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Smokin BoB,
    this is not what you asked for, but my solution to the same problem is a high output battery operated lantern that straps on your head. I also mounted and even more powerful one on the back side of a hard hat. What's cool is that the beam is intense enough that you can peer into the bowels of a 700° fire and view your steaks - at the same time both hands are free and guess what...the light is always shining where you're looking!!!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • trout16
    Options
    RRP,
    Couldn't of said it better myself, I use a 3 Led/ 1 Xenon bulb made by streamlight, the trident model, I love it.