Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My first egg cart

Smokin AcesSmokin Aces Posts: 22
edited 3:53PM in EggHead Forum
This is the cart I have been using for competitions, which goes inside my enclosed trailer. Not only does it hold 2 large eggs, but behind the two doors we have pull out baskets. On the other side below the burner we have more storage for lump and chips. I've been using it for the last two years and love it. The last shot is of our logo.
DSCN1855.jpg
DSCN1852.jpg
DSCN1851.jpg
DSCN1844.jpg
DSCN1858.jpg
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    Now that looks good :)
    Did you make it?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Yes, it took about 2 weeks after work.
    ·
  • Kewel
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Love the table great job. Love the logo too.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • ViennaJackViennaJack Posts: 357
    That is a sweet rig. Nice!
    ·
  • Nice. How do you pull it or push it into your enclosed trailer? It looks like it would be really heavy.

Faith
    ·
  • We just pull it up the ramp - it's not too bad to get in.
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Love that! Where do I get mine?
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    You guys were at the NH fest weren't you? Love that set up!
    ·
  • Yeah that was us.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Man that is way cool...awesome setup, looks very portable...
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that is really cool!!!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Would you mind sharing what you built that on, and what you used for wood? It looks like one of those big wagons that you take to the beach, but I wouldn't think it would hold all that weight. Thanks for any more info you can give.

Faith
    ·