Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New table is 93.64% complete!

Right on QRight on Q Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just put the large and medium eggs in thier new home. Having my friend of mine build the 4 doors for the front storage. Also have to get the storage area organized, but am able to cook today. I have a 13lbs turkey cooking in the medium with Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head.

100_2555.jpg

Front side showing storage area

100_2557.jpg
·

Comments

• ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    B-E-A-utiful!
    ·
  • Right on QRight on Q Posts: 42
    Thanks!
    ·
    No prob. I still have yet to muster up the intestinal fortitude to try and build one myself. What was the product cost?
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Very nice job, looks great! :woohoo:

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
    ·
  • EggSimonEggSimon Posts: 422
    great table !
    ·
  • Awesome job-!
    ·
    I do not know the actual cost because then when my wife asked how much I can honestly tell her I don't know. I would think I spent around $500.00 on materials and that does not count the marble top because I got that tile for free.
    ·
    That's not too bad. Sweet deal on the top. So I could spend $500 plus in the tools rewuired and another $500 for the lumber. Great, it's starting to add up. :S
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Great job...it looks very nice..
    ·
    Thank you. It seemed to take forever to get to this point.
    ·
  • Excellent table and outdoor area - nice wood. Looks like there is room for a mini or small to me :)
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    Nice!!

Looks like Fleet Week!

:lol:
    ·