Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

whos going???

popagar0popagar0 Posts: 136
edited 6:03PM in EggHead Forum
to the pittsburgh egg fest?
·

Comments

• PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    I will be there as a taster. I live very close. Where are you located?
    PattyO
    ·
  • popagar0popagar0 Posts: 136
    north of harrisburg PA
    ·
  • popagar0popagar0 Posts: 136
    60 miles north i did not get tickets yet not sure yet are you going?
    ·
  • Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
    We are in. Bringing Beer Fairy and his Bride along for the ride.
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,655
    I am going as a taster Saturday only. Missing Friday meet n greet due to late night arrival.

Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • shesmokesshesmokes Posts: 24
    I'll be there! :) So far, we have 2 times the number of registrations from last year - this fest is growing fast and we still have room for you!! 15 cooks have signed up, a local company that does wine tasting with grill classes will be doing an afternoon cooking demo / our distributor rep will be doing a Big Green Egg 101 class late morning for new egg users as well. Getting registrations from all over... Ohio, Ontario, CA; Maryland; and of course Pennsylvania!
    ·