Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Movin' on up!

Options
Gandolf
Gandolf Posts: 906
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, it took me almost three years, but I now am adding the large to the medium that I've had all this time. I've always been one of those confused by the NEED for the Large, but here I am. Anyway, picking it up this afternoon - ribs tomorrow for ten (see why I need more room?). I've been doing three racks on my medium for years. Now want to do probably 7 on the large. How do you guys "rack 'em up?" Thanks

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    sef57.jpg
    <p />Gandolf,
    Heres a shot of JSlots ribs at Eggfest 2003, he stacks em on the outside of the rack when he has more racks. I recently bought the same rack at a Lowes and it will hold a lot of ribs. Click the link for the full size picture...HTH[p]Wess

[ul][li]Ribs[/ul]
  • BucsFanJim
    Options
    WessB,
    I've had one like that for a few years. Works good...the slots could be wider. Be sure to spray that puppy down with Pam or something. All in all...nice rack. :)