Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Deadliest Catch WessB Thoughts

Hoss's BBQ
Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know alot of us Eggers watch this show and I know I was wondering how Discovery would handle this. I thought they did a great job. I also found it very intresting in the After the Catch that Phil told Todd to keep filming to get the whole story. Just wondering what you thought Wess and Others. I know it made me think about the loss we are all feeling after Mike this past week. Hoss

Comments

• great episode but so sad
  • Adult ADHD
    Adult ADHD Posts: 150
    This show is a favorite in our house. We watch some reality shows. This is one that seems real. Discovery Channels respect for privacy did not surprise me. They only went in when Phil invited them. Phil knew his habits weren't healthy. Perhaps he felt it necessary to follow threw. My favorite was the glimpses into his non-boat life.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    We missed last week so to night we saw last week then this week then the after show. It was all good. Like anyone else it's hard to watch them die. I did not mind them doing a burnout on the Harley but, I did not like it when the bike slammed up on what ever it was at the end of the burnout. I'm sure it was done in Phil's honor. Tim
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Hey Ken...just like others I think they are doing a great job, and I was impressed to hear Phil say to keep filming..it would seem they are dragging it out ever so slightly at this point...lots of things changing this season, I'm not sure if that's leading up to something or not..still a great show and a job you'll never see me doing..