Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

With all due respect

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This tragic event that faces us as of late has just proven to me something I thought was lost..the "Egg Family" as clouded as it is these days still stands amazingly strong....I have spent countless hours on the phone with forum members who no longer post, but still surfaced when one of our own has an issue..and I can only hope you newbies slow down long enough to feel the love..instead of bitchin about not getting an answer or the format of the forum...just slow down long enough to grasp the "people"..and put your own laziness and arrogance aside....take us all for who we are and what we have to offer..life's to short for anything else..and this is the greatest family you will ever know..

Comments