Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stainless Table on eBay

Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 327
edited 8:48PM in EggHead Forum
·

Comments

• boston_stokerboston_stoker Posts: 794
    This is not meant to be rude, but why don't you just click the ask the seller a question link on ebay and tell them you have an interest but would like to know more about it such as the manufacteur name?
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I bet I can guess. Registered to ask one question.
    ·
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 327
    I have done that already, waiting for a response. This is my first post here as I just found site. I figured with the numbers of users, maybe someone could tell if they knew anything. Last poster didn't really add anything with the mystery no answer. Hopefully I will hear back tonight from seller.
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    Wow you can get a pretty nice wood table for 5 bills. I got less than $100 bucks in building mine.
    ·
    Some of the wood tables look flimsy. Can you suggest plans or designs?
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Look on the forum tab and it has a table section. I would buy the stainless table for 500 any day before a wood table. I built my wood table and after a year it looks like junk. The up keep is not worth it. I also would bet he would not sell that table for 500. You can probably go to a used restaurant supply and get a table and add a cabinet. You just wold need to find someone to cut the hole. Good luck on the table search.
    ·
    Thanks, I saw that section last night and checked a lot of them. Most are wood. Many of the wood tables I have seen are nailed and I just think they would not hold up well to moving. I did hear back from eBay auction and I got the info I needed from them. They are going to send me more info instead of going thru eBay. It is a new mfg that just started selling these and the tables usually list around $700 in a few dealer stores in midwest but that auction is first time I had seen that table listed. I am going to look at one this week.
    ·
  • beerguybeerguy Posts: 104
    Did you find anything out? I would like a stainless table with a door or drawers for the XL BGE I'm picking up next week. Does anyone know any good sources?
    ·
    I have a source for one. If you would like to email me, I can send it to you.
    tsokr@usa.net
    ·