Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Getting ready for Saturday!

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
6 racks BB's & a 6# butt!
Plan on inviting some new BGE owners from around town!
Going to try using the old style 3 tier grid with 2"
fire ring. Needless to say never tried this much with that setup before. Wish me luck!

CWMMemorialBBR07-10-10b.jpg

CWMMemorialBBR07-10-10c.jpg

CWMMemorialBBR07-10-10e.jpg

Rest in Peace my friend!

denver23.jpg

denver05.jpg
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,282
    Good luck Dan!! :)
    You coming in August?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    planning on it!
    ·
  • Good luck, but I have faith in you, you can do it.

Be sure to post your rib cook with the amount of racks you cooked on Sunday. That is sure to bump the totals up for Carwash Mike's Rib Cooking Tribute!

Faith
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Good luck bud-row I know you can do it. Tim ;)
    ·
  • Eggerman1Eggerman1 Posts: 149
    Will there be a specific thread set up to post pics too for the tribute?
    ·