Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

One more pizza??

Options
sirlancealot
sirlancealot Posts: 506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
One of my daughters don"t like pizza sauce, can u cook one without sauce altogether? Thx...

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Sirlancealot....A kid that doesn't like pizza??? I didn't know they existed! :laugh:
    And sure, you can use NO sauce, alfredo sauce, BBQ sauce, Taco sauce, etc...etc....
    There is a forum member whos handle is 'Zippylip". He has cooked about any pie you can imagine!!! You should look up some of his posts.
    Pizza is only limited by the imagination. Does she like tacos??? How about a taco pizza....taco sauce, ground beef, cheddar, and after the cook lettuce and pico....etc...
    Whatever she likes, put it on a pie (pizza crust), and you will be the instant hero!
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Here is Zippys latest slide show....I know most of these are WAY over your kids heads, but it should get your creative juices flowing!! In other words, there are really no "rules" when it comes to pizza!

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=916691&catid=1
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    thx Little Chef, you are Da man..
  • Little Chef
    Options
    actually I don't have "Da man" body parts.... :woohoo: But thanks.... :laugh: I are a girl.... :whistle:
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    Boy, what a slide show, Zippylip got pizza"s out the yang yang. some of those pies i couldn"t even pronounce, but boy did they look good..
  • Little Chef
    Options
    That was just a 'snippet' of what he has done! He truly is the 'ZA Master. :laugh:
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    Ooops, Sorry about that, My bad.. Wow after all this time reading your posts I just thought you were hmmm Da man.lol.. Honestly I"m sorry.... :):)
  • Little Chef
    Options
    No need to be sorry! :laugh: It is all good, no worries!! You can click on peoples handles, and view their profiles, if they choose to post them. Honestly, don't feel bad...I thought it was pretty funny myself! :laugh: Good luck with your future cooks! They will only get better....I promise. ;)
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    Oookay, I just went to your profile page, and boy it looks like you can really hold your own for sure. I really feel like a kindergardner now just talking to you. :S :S , After reading that spread sheet I ought to be in your class. ;) .
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    You can just omit the sauce.

I sometimes brush a little EVOO on the dough, then top with mozz, chicken, & steamed broccoli.
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    Thx Bacchus, I will keep that in mind..and she will be happy...
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Just another Egghead here!! :laugh: If we really knew the background of all the eggers, ALL of our jaws would be on the ground. I know for a fact we have MD's, Police/Sherrifs, Lawyers, Financial Consultants, RE Brokers, Farmers, Cattle Farm Owners, Seafood Dealers, etc.....etc...etc!! And they are all SO talented with food!!! A great and diverse community to say the least! Visit often, and learn lots!! Look forward to seeing your future posts. Great talking with you. ;)
  • StratoEgg
    StratoEgg Posts: 81
    Options
    We have a weekly pizza, popcorn, movie night and if you were here on Friday you would see a variety of pizzas from my 4 little ones ranging from 11 yrs old to just shy of 2 yrs old putting in their individual pizza order. If you can think it, we probably have done it right down to just the dough with cheese and a light brushing of evoo.

cheers,

Al :)
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hey LC do not forget "Hookers" .... I have been cut off :(
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,772
    Options
    bet sesame seeds and a drizzle of honey would work, place near me sells pita breads that way, even good cold the next day ;) a new wood fired pizza place that opened recently near me makes an all american pizza with thousand island dressing, hamburger, and onions, might try that today for lunch. i would have called it the lawn ranger pizza and added tater tots
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it