Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Table Re-Do (lots-o-pics)

Eggin-smurff
Eggin-smurff Posts: 31
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Last month marked the fourth anniversary of my proud Big Green Egg ownership. To celebrate the occasion, I did a complete outdoor kitchen re-do. I cleaned up my large egg and replaced her charred original 4 year old gasket with a brand new Nomex gasket. For the table, I took her sadly stained and now wobbly compact table and scrubbed it up, added lots of screws and bolts to tighten things up, then stained it and applied three generous coats of spar varnish. Then I reassembled the table with a thick heavy duty commercial grade stainless steel top I was able to score from a friend (thanks again John). I also completed the installation with an outdoor sink. So my large and small eggs are now sharing their new kitchen space sitting under a "no sun/no rain" cook gazebo my lovely wife bought for me that I also installed lighting for those evening and overnight cooks. Then came the custom Lawn Ranger handle, a bottle opener, and lastly reproduction citronella oil burning smudge pots (that bear a striking resemblance to miniature Green Eggs! :laugh: ) WooHoo!! :woohoo: Now... what's around here to cook? B)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Comments