Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy 4th, and

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Marina Ranger turns 13 today. Fireworks all around. :woohoo:

Mike

texas021.jpg
·

Comments

• BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Congratulations on starting the teanage years!

I see boys and driving in your future -- both recipes for gray hair. :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Happy Birthday Marina!
    Have a great day at the Lawn Ranger Ranch. :)
    ·
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Good day to start digging that moat around your place :laugh: :laugh: Have fun!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Happy Birthday Marina Ranger! :cheer:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Happy birthday Marina and happy 4'th to all
    ·
  • Happy Birthday USA and also to Marina!!
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

WOW, You have many more as pretty as her that you have been hiding from us LR? :cheer:

What a great way to spend the 4th!!! Happy Birthday Marina (I LOVE that name!)

I wish my Dad had an Egg and knew how to use it as well as yours when I was that age, I bet your going to eat well today. :laugh:

Happy Fourth of July to the whole Ranger Clan,

Gator

·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    well happy birthday to her!!!

and a happy 4th to you pal ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,036
    Mike give her my cell: time to start picking out a car :ohmy:

Please pass on our best to her.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Happy Birthday to Marina. A teenager in the house, have fun.

Mike
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,672
    Happy Birthday from one firecracker to another!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Happy Birthday to Marina and to our great nation. Looks like you just joined another club...the one called teenage girls. Lotts o luck. ;) :laugh:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    not
    ·
    :cheer: :side:

Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!!!!!!

peace and love,
    Marina :laugh:
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Happy birthday to Marina! Just think, another 2 years and you'll be teaching her to drive. :whistle: -RP
    ·
    don't ruin the moment ;)
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,487
    Seems as if this picture was taken yesterday....be sure to tell Marina happy birthday from the Chickens..... enjoy your 4th celebrations!
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

:laugh: :laugh: Went through it 3 times and can hardly wait for the kids to go through it.

You probably deserve it. Beautiful young woman there, brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing.

GG
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,287
    Tell her Happy Birthday for me! Have fun!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Well happy birthday to the young lady!
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Oh the fun is just begining. Happy Birthday to Marina and her proud parents.
    ·