Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New toy...

PWise
PWise Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As most of you know Cinthia and I moved to California. Roseville to be precise, I couldn't haul the two XLs I had in Monterrey so instead I gave them away to some friends...

We had much more patio space in Mty than we do here (all we got is a balcony hehe :P ) So... I had to get a Medium... Here are some photos of the move in...

Cheers!!

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    A fireplace in Cali....too funny!!! Glad the transition went smooth Pato! I hope you like the medium. That was my first egg. Love it!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Pato,
    Welcome to the Land of Small Condos. I'm sure once you fire up the Egg you will get to know your neighbors quickly.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    You make a handsome couple. You look good together. It was nice seeing your pic's. Work hard and get settled in then eventually get a bigger place. For now you will have to make due. At least you can egg food there at your apartment. So now you can celebrate the fourth of July! :woohoo: Have a great weekend. Tim :)
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Welcome to the neighborhood..though I've never spoke to you. I live in San Jose...50 miles south of San Francisco. If you are in the neighborhood send me a line, perhaps you can show me a trick or two.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Welcome to the States! :)
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Pato, welcome to the States! You will soon be fending off the whole neighborhood once you fire up your egg. :)
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Pato, I am so glad you have moved to the States. I know it will be a lifestyle change but at least you will be safe now. I love the comment above about how you look as a couple. I agree completely...you complement each other and are such a pleasure to be around. Happy days ahead to you and Cinthia.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    My only ? is how do I get my friends to move so I can get their eggs??? Man that'd tear me up getting rid of mine! I tell the ole lady all the time, ifin we get divorced she can have the youngin's but I get my egg!!!

Congrats on a smooth move and a mightie fine welcome to the new egg! B);)
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Pato, hope the move went smooth and good luck with your new business
  • Good luck to you and Cynthia in your new digs Pato
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    Pato & Cinthia,

Welcome! I hope things go well for you. When will you have time to come to Austin again? Joni will be in San Diego for a week in August, but that's about as far from Roseville as you can get.

Best wishes to you & Cinthia.

Colin & Joni
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Pato,

I hope that the move works out well for both of you!

Do you still have your restaurant in Monterrey?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Linda and I send our best to you guy. Have a ball in the new condo.
    When are you getting a mini?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.