Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

red snapper recipe

Options
tigerfan
tigerfan Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
anyone have a good red snapper recipe. looking to keep it simple and worried about "stickage". These are whole.Thanks

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    tigerfan,[p]Geaux Tigers...[p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    tigerfan,
    DSCN0350.jpg[p]this was real simple. .. egg at 425 degrees, w/ oiled cast iron pan in the egg. . .scored the fish, brushed with olive oil and dizzy pig raging river. . .. [p]it was excellent . ..(shared credits to nature boy for this one. . .pan was my idea, the rest his).. .it doesn't get any easier than this

• Luvmyegg
    Luvmyegg Posts: 86
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]That looks realy good. How long did you cook on each side?
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    LuvMyEgg,
    it was a pretty small fish, and wasn't stuffed at all. .. seems to me we only went about 5 minutes or so per side. . .we prefer our fish a little underdone, and i think we hit the mark (sorry, we did this on the 4th of july and we didn't keep any records like we usually do when somehting turns out good). . .even 6 or 7 minutes per side would have been ok. . .[p]it was very good i can tell you. ..