Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cooking Butts for the 4th Parties

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited 8:18AM in EggHead Forum
Just put these on. First party tomorrow evening. Cooking over two beers and water in the drip pan and a combination of Apple, Cherry, Hickory and Wine Barrel chips and chunks. The BBQ Guru will stand watch tonight as they cook to 189 degrees internal temp. Used a wonderful rub to coat the butts before cooking.
Happy and blessed 4th everyone!

Uncle Phil
IMG_1155.jpg
IMG_1161.jpg
IMG_1162.jpg
IMG_1163.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg
[img mvi_1171_orig.jpg
·

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Looking good, don't you have some sort of a parade on the 4th?

Mike
    ·
  • Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
    God, I love this new camera. The videos are unreal too. Thanks, Mike. No 4th parade for me, just a lot of parties and fireworks to go to. How about you?

Phil
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Thought there was a boat parade. Not a lot going on. Headed to the lake on Sunday for a picnic. Pulled pork and brisket. I love to watch people try to back their trailers in the water, after being on the water all DAY!

Mike
    ·