Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pig stack

Options
Zippylip
Zippylip Posts: 4,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
not sure what’s going on here

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

cli-di-clip clipy – niby noby nuby la la la la la….. zoba ziby zoba…. name that lyric win the prize
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    That's awesome!! You make me smile, I thank you. :)
    Any pineapple head or seasoning? Not sure if it really needed any though.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Zippylip
    Options
    I almost put pineapple head on it, then thought there's already enough sweetness, so I dusted the exterior with kick-ya in the sack for salty/heat.. I think it worked better; and I'm glad I made you smile :) , isn't that why we're all here after all - have a great weekend shaweetheart
    happy in the hut
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    I just love the way your mind works. Awsome looking creation. How did it taste? Fabulous I'm sure.
  • Zippylip
    Options
    thanks Teresa, it was good, you know I'm always trying to find a better way to cook the same old stuff, often times it just turns out to be a different way, not necessarily better. No sooner did I screw the single skewer into the plank than it occurred to me that 4 individual kabobs all screwed into the plank might've been better, that way there's more suface area exposed to the smoke, kind of like a normal kabob but vertical thus obviating the need for flippage.... but it's all so damn fun it all ends up good, have a great weekend
    happy in the hut
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You guys have a fun and relaxing weekend as well!
    Eat like Kings and Queens!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Good Morning, Starshine...by Donovan
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    from what recesses in the deep dark regions of your brain do these ideas arise.. ?
    just amazing ..
  • Rhino
    Rhino Posts: 39
    Options
    How long did you cook it for and at what temp?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    You come up with some great ideas. Very fun.

Mike
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Zip..Zip...Zip.....Where in the WORLD do you come up with this stuff?? :woohoo: Your creativity never ceaases to blow my mind!! :laugh:
  • Zippylip
    Options
    Good Morning Starshine, thought it was Oliver????
    happy in the hut
  • Zippylip
    Options
    it is dark there :ermm: , and recessed :huh: , & a little scary :ohmy: , but fortunately there's a lotta beer there :laugh: ,
    happy in the hut
  • Zippylip
    Options
    well, I don't remember how long it cooked for, somewhere between 20 & 45 minutes, & my thermometer is broken, but I'm guessing 350ish was the temp judging by the openness of the damper door & amount/color of the lump I had in there, sorry for the vagueositude but there was a substantial amount of beer involved too
    happy in the hut
  • Zippylip
    Options
    thanks Mike, it was very fun to make, been kicking this idea around for weeks, just couldn't seem to get my sh!! together to get it going
    happy in the hut
  • Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil Posts: 669
    Options
    Now that is really cool. I always lean something new when I jump on this site!
    Thanks,

Uncle Phil
  • Zippylip
    Options
    thanks Michelle, now if I could only combine that with some actual culinary knowledge & skill we could get somethin goin right :laugh:
    happy in the hut
  • milesofsmiles
    milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Marc, Dagwood would approve, however Blondy???? :laugh: :laugh: Milesofsmiles to you.
  • RGBHV
    RGBHV Posts: 1,318
    Options
    When a man is as creative as you, I trust that you have tonnes of patents. And if you don't, I'm sure you will!

Looks great!

Michael
  • EmandM'sDad
    EmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Options
    Zip,
    looks great as usual......Good Morning Starshine covered by....The Cowsills!!!
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Marc... you need to flip that stupid lawyer shingle over and start a bistro of some type! amazing....
  • Zippylip
    Options
    got a bistro right here darlin, only I call it the hut, I do the other stuff to fund the whole operation :)
    happy in the hut
  • Unknown
    Options
    WGAF? This is the dumbest damn thing I have seen since fidel's pallet of charcoal.

You are the male version of alaskanC. You post a picture and get thirty people replying telling you how wonderful it is. I didn't realize it was possible to pile sh!t that high.

(nIce work as always, especially for an italian lawyer from Pennsylvania.)
  • Zippylip
    Options
    hehehehe, don't think I've ever seen you off-line, wassup??? yea, it was a pile of something fo sho
    happy in the hut
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good Morning Starshine from the movie Hair?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wassup is my login has gone kerflooey since I adopted the 'st!ke' thing. I can only log in direclty rather than when I post a reply And I'm on my iPhone which Complicates things.

Toldja I was gonna be the one person to reply and not blow sunshine up yer skirt. But truth is I was very impressed.

But I felt like slapping you cuzza yer ignoring every post of mine for th past month.

Sniff sniff. I'm not hurt, I just have sumthin in my eye.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    HELLO, his pictures are better....just saying.... :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Zippylip
    Options
    sucks about the computer, & hey, never mistake lack of response for lack of awe
    happy in the hut
  • Ross in Ventura
    Ross in Ventura Posts: 7,234
    Options
    Vary artistic Mark, I'm sure tasty as well

Ross
  • Zippylip
    Options
    Correct, but I remember it from a Very Brady Sequel :blush: , "more Spaghetti Mr. Brady, I used your mushrooms"....
    happy in the hut
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    WOW!!! LOOKS FABULOUS! :)