Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ATTN: PA-OH-WV EGGERS!!!

Options
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Pittsburgh Eggfest, "BBQ in the 'Burgh" is right around the corner now on July 31st. If you want see what an Eggfest is like, meet fellow Eggheads and eat some spectacular egged food, get off the fence and get registered today!!! :silly: Zelienople is only a short drive for everyone in the tri-state area, so make plans to attend! ;) I also would love to see some of my friends from eastern PA, Virginia and the Maryland/DC area come and help make this fest grow into a first class event.

Myself and a few other local eggheads are going to try and coordinate an afterparty at the Hyatt Place(host) hotel. We will have several eggs to cook on.

Please email me at mnixon(at)cit-hadley(dot)com or contact me via facebook and let me know if you're coming and would be interested. Please respond at your earliest convenience. ;)

Thanks,

Mark

Comments