Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

macaroni and cheese recipe???

Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
edited 3:23AM in EggHead Forum
My wife's favorite food is mac and cheese. She would prefer to have mac and cheese with any kind of bar-b-q. I have been trying to find a good recipe for twice baked mac and cheese with possibly some bread crumbs and parmasean cheese...I want to make sure I can get some of the burnt goodness on the sides (my favorite part). Problem is, I haven't found a recipe like this especially since I would like to find something with some better ingredients (ideally) besides velveta or condensed cheese soup. Does anybody have a good one or can send me in a good direction? I appreciate it as always. :)

Comments