Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

macaroni and cheese recipe???

Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
edited 1:54PM in EggHead Forum
My wife's favorite food is mac and cheese. She would prefer to have mac and cheese with any kind of bar-b-q. I have been trying to find a good recipe for twice baked mac and cheese with possibly some bread crumbs and parmasean cheese...I want to make sure I can get some of the burnt goodness on the sides (my favorite part). Problem is, I haven't found a recipe like this especially since I would like to find something with some better ingredients (ideally) besides velveta or condensed cheese soup. Does anybody have a good one or can send me in a good direction? I appreciate it as always. :)

Comments