Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Jerked Bird...!!

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
edited 3:01PM in EggHead Forum
Cuortsey of Blue Mountain Sauce and the "Porcine Boys from down Virginny way"...

P20500462.jpg

It's Jerked chicken thighs with a Pepper, garlic, and onion relish!

P20500242.jpg

It's been a while, damm this is a good combo!!
Hope there's some left when the Boss gets home!
·

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Better be. Nice Evie Love.

Mike
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    Thank you Sir...!!
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Are you really going to post such a beautiful picture and not give us any details? :(
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Wow Now there is a dish I can really get into!! The flavor looks really bold and bet the taste was as well!
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
    did ya use the large or play lump toss to the small........500+ can be a bit harsh on walkin' birds..........

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
    I ended up doing both...

I had 6 thighs I did on the small...the 6 Breasties i did on the Large.

Now offering Chicken Combo plate...4.99!
    ·
    When did you apply the jerk sauce? I assume..yea, I know..you put on the DP before the cook.
    ·
    rubed and parkein fridge for a couple hours...glazed thighs with the sauce for about tha last 30 minutes prior to taking off.

Not "authentic" Jerk...but pretty good for a weeknight!!
    ·
  • That looks really good
    ·
    ·