Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Jerked Bird...!!

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
edited 9:06PM in EggHead Forum
Cuortsey of Blue Mountain Sauce and the "Porcine Boys from down Virginny way"...

P20500462.jpg

It's Jerked chicken thighs with a Pepper, garlic, and onion relish!

P20500242.jpg

It's been a while, damm this is a good combo!!
Hope there's some left when the Boss gets home!
I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Better be. Nice Evie Love.

Mike
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Thank you Sir...!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Are you really going to post such a beautiful picture and not give us any details? :(
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Wow Now there is a dish I can really get into!! The flavor looks really bold and bet the taste was as well!
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,485
    did ya use the large or play lump toss to the small........500+ can be a bit harsh on walkin' birds..........

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    I ended up doing both...

I had 6 thighs I did on the small...the 6 Breasties i did on the Large.

Now offering Chicken Combo plate...4.99!
    When did you apply the jerk sauce? I assume..yea, I know..you put on the DP before the cook.
    rubed and parkein fridge for a couple hours...glazed thighs with the sauce for about tha last 30 minutes prior to taking off.

Not "authentic" Jerk...but pretty good for a weeknight!!
  • That looks really good