Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chubby's "First Official (not a test photo) Photo post!!

Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All Forum Members:[p]After seeing way too many "Sizzling Beef" pics lately I privately
lammented (to an "Unnamed Forum Icon")...that I wished I knew how to post pics.[p]This ("Unnamed Forum Icon")...then proceeded to throw down the "Picture Gauntlet"...and challenge me !![p]Well...."Mr Icon"....I respond(after many late night dry runs and numerous dissapearing pics)....with my "First Official" Egg Forum picture posting!![p]This is what a 32 oz piece of Prime Beef (Cowboy Ribeye)....looks like after a rubbing of "Cow Lick" and Ground Esspresso!![p]T-Rexed....and "Finnished" with a 25 year old Traditional Balsamico...and it doesn't get any better!![p]Someone stop me!!![p]Ribeye.jpg[p]
[p]RibeyeBalsamico.jpg[p]
Take that...."Woo Doggies"!!

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments