Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You know you're an Egghead when...

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You go to a store to pick up some honey suckle plants and you pass the grill section. You see the eggs and lump. You think, I wonder how much it is here and you go to the lump, see the price and smile. Get a cart and fill it with all they have. You go to pay for it and you find a fire starter in your purse. :laugh: :laugh: :silly: ;):)
They only had 4 bags and I left without looking at plants. :whistle:

004-6.jpg

Then I went to Albertsons with intention of getting 1 salmon filet, I got 3. :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:
Well, they were only $5.99 per pound. ;)
I'm happy though. :)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Molly, so funny about pulling out the fire starter at the check out. I couldn't help but notice the smoking wood in your trunk, :laugh:. You really go to the store supplied.
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    I guess it is true what they say about us....."different" :laugh:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • cookn biker
    Rebecca, that's been in the trunk for a month. Had a guy bring me some hickory and finally had some one chunk it for me...hahaha it's in the house now. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Not me. :laugh: :silly: ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    You are crazy, Good Crazy!, but crazy nonetheless :woohoo: I love it! :cheer:

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • cookn biker
    Oh Frank, you're still wet behind the ears my friend!! :laugh:
    Stick around an you'll go crazy too!! :laugh: ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    They will think you're an arsonist.
  • cookn biker
    Let them think. :laugh: :evil:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    You know you're an Egghead when.......

You successfully managed to fit 8 bags of lump in the trunk of a Corvette Z06.
  • cookn biker
    Nice!!! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    When I bought my first egg, I was shopping for a tractor!
    Tammy ask where her tractor was, I told her I bought something Green. :)

Mike
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,505
    Molly, hope you took the hickory chunks out of the plastic bag, in case they turn moldy due to trapped heat/humidity.
    Gary
    canuckland
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Whole Ribeye Loins are cheaper here.I wanna eat healthier but I ain't payin more for funky fish than I pay for GOOD BEEF!!! :whistle:
  • Jai-Bo
    Jai-Bo Posts: 584
    My constant statement to the ole lady is.....Ifin we get divorced:I get my egg, you can have the kids!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    :whistle: :evil: Plants we don't need no stinking plants! :woohoo:
  • You go to the pellet grill demo because you just bought another brand and want to compare them, and you come home with an XL Egg because your wife thought they were "cute" and can bake cakes!

HPIM2048.jpg
  • :lol: that was my first thought, too!!
    maybe she saw her "red stapler"
    at the checkout counter :ohmy: