Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kudos to Bobby Q & BGE

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I wanted to say thanks to Bobby Q, Randy, Terry, Jerry at others at the BGE store for another great cooking class last night.(and Rusty Rooster for his cobbler recipe)

Every time I go to the Big Green Egg Academy cooking classes I learn some new recipes and other things to make my cooking better on the BGE. If you live in the Atlanta area (people have come from Alabama too) and have not been to a class you owe it to yourself to go. You can call the Mothership and get on their mailing list. The classes are fun, you learn a lot & you get fed...
;):) :laugh:

Anyway thanks a lot gang for another great class. See you all in 3 weeks for the wine pairings class.... :lol:

Comments

• Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    You are so correct. I have been to just about all the classes and I get a little bit of new and important info every time. I think everyone left happy and full last night. Ms.D if she had know the crowd that was there was going to be there she would have made the trip. She said to give all you folks a big Hello. Doubt I'll make the wine class as I'm not much of a wine drinker. Then again I went through the whole class last night and didn't even have a beer. Guess I was paying to good of attention.

Sam
  • EggHeadFred
    EggHeadFred Posts: 123
    Options
    What did they cook last night? I missed that one. I have been to several, they are always good.
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.
  • vidalia1
    Options
    Tell Diane we said hello...and we did grab a coupe of beers...LOL
  • vidalia1
    Options
    Last night was the always popular BBQ class...chicken, ribs, pulled pork, brisket, BBQ beans & peach cobbler...it was all deelicious...

next up are the wine pairing classes & pizza class....these are great classes also. :);)
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    Had so much fun last night I went back today. Went by on way back from Dr. so Ms.D could give Bobby a Good Luck hug for this weekend.

Sam