Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Granda Grub are you selling out?

Nicolas_KershankoNicolas_Kershanko Posts: 42
edited 6:48AM in EggHead Forum
Hey, I noticed a small and a medium egg up for sale in the local web classifieds. The seller is a "Kent" and states that:

"I am a knowledgeable Big Green Egg user and will also give some personal help at time of purchase on using your egg which will greatly assist you in getting up to speed."

What gives Grandpa Grub?

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Betcha he's gettin after another large. ;)

:ohmy: Or maybe an XL
  • WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
    Kent may be freshening his stable.
  • ;) He never did like his medium...
    Maybe he will reveal his plans :blush:
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

You know the saying 'Crap Happens'. Friday a whole trainload or two happened. I have some financial stuff has to be dealt with.

Kent

I sure would like to play around with an XL. For now, nothing new.

Kent

Not for now...

Hope your summer travels are going well Danny.

Kent

My relationship with the medium is somewhat like being married. Sometimes we fight a lot but I still love her. :)

Kent
  • RicklesssRicklesss Posts: 391
    Hey Grandpa's Grub, hope things start going your way soon. Me think's it's gotta be fairly bad to even contemplate getting rid of an egg.
    Me and the ol' lady, Lin are dealing with a death now, I know what you mean about "crap happening".

"I guess it's hard to fully appreciate the good if we don't have to deal with the bad from time to time".

Anyhow, best wish's.
  • Hey Kent, I pushed on my brother to buy your medium, but he ordered his Big Steel Keg from Ace Hardware today ...

Thanks for all of your help last week with the egg knowledge, I appreciate it. I hope everything swings back up for you.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3, Blackstones

Sure sorry to hear the news. We lost my wife's dad not too long ago. Our best wishes to you and Lin and your loved ones.

I am hoping this can stop with just parting with these two.

Things are sort of like a big kidney stone and thinking 'this too shall pass'.

Be well my friend. Kent

From the past posts your brother has been leaning pretty strong towards the keg for a while. It will be interesting to hear what he things after getting it.

Kent
  • I already agreed with him that after he breaks it in, we'll swap his keg for the large for a few weeks to give it a comparo. Should be fun.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3, Blackstones

• I am sorry to hear of your troubles Kent. I hope they get amicably resolved soon.

Since I am in the valley, please let me know if I can help.

In the mean time, I will pass around the Eggs are for sale.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Kent

It will be interesting to hear your thoughts. There were some nice features on what I saw.

Kent