Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza

Options

Comments

• EGGARY
    EGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Options
    Nice job on the pizza. From what I see, you have the BIG Weber Grill. When was the last time you used that one ?

Enjoy your week end.
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    Good looking Pizzas :)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • frankie482
    frankie482 Posts: 263
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments ;)
  • EGGARY
    EGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Options
    I don't know if you bought it but a year before I got my EGG I had purchased an $800 charcoal grill with crank to raise and lower the grill. I haven't used it since. I am mad at myself because I could have gotten an EGG for that price. I even replaced the original grids with stainless steel grids on it as well. Darn !
  • frankie482
    Options
    EGGARY wrote:
    From what I see, you have the BIG Weber Grill. When was the last time you used that one ?

Never - it is for sale.
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Options
    Seems like everyone on the forum likes to look at a nice pie. Your's are no exception. Something magical with Za's on the egg. Keep up the pics. :)
  • frankie482
    Options
    EGGARY wrote:
    I don't know if you bought it but a year before I got my EGG I had purchased an $800 charcoal grill with crank to raise and lower the grill. I haven't used it since. I am mad at myself because I could have gotten an EGG for that price. I even replaced the original grids with stainless steel grids on it as well. Darn !

I bought it.

Got a good deal though.

I dont need to sell it.

As you can see, I have a Performer too.

That along with a UDS, 18 WSM, 22 WSM and a few others.

A bad habit gone awry.
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    frankie482 wrote:

I bought it.

Got a good deal though.

I dont need to sell it.

As you can see, I have a Performer too.

That along with a UDS, 18 WSM, 22 WSM and a few others.

A bad habit gone awry.

Bad habit? I dont see a bad habit there. That just sounds like what others around you are trying to make you think. They are saying the same thing to me, but they are wrong! :cheer:

I have several eggs and webers, they all have their place.

Nice Pizza by the way, it looks really good.