Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The little engine that could . . .

Central IL EggerCentral IL Egger Posts: 260
edited 6:53PM in EggHead Forum
Early Father's Day gift, a mini to go with the already present Large!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can . . .

Chicken Breast with Labomba covered grilled onion

This could be dangerous . . .

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    The mini is a grillin' machine...and it takes sooooo little lump... :P
  • Boilermaker BenBoilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
    bomba on a grilled onion. I'm drooling.

Congrats on the mini.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Good for you. Did you see the way that mini looked at me. :woohoo: Tim
  • FockerFocker Posts: 2,312
    Enjoy the new addition, chicken looks good.
    Quad Cities
    "We say grace, and we say ma'am.  If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn."  Bocephus
  • krickskricks Posts: 244
    I'm kicking myself for not buying one. The mothership had a demo unit for $220 the other day. I just couldn't pull the trigger though.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,802
    Looks great, Mark! You'll enjoy that mini - it's a grillin machine! Looks like that LaBomba is going fast - Louie ever pick up his jars - or is it "what jars, Louie? - I don't know what you're talking about - now leave me alone"
    Dunlap, IL
  • Look at that bomba-you dirty bird
  • I've still got 4 jars of the Bomba hidden under my desk. I think the statute of limitations for him to claim them is 14 days . . . so Saturday it's like unclaimed lotto winnings for me!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,802
    hehehe - and the other Rod Blagojevich administration imposed law is if the LaBomda under your desk isn't delivered in that 14 day time frame then YOU MUST sell it back to the person who sold it to you and for the SAME price or risk having the politically brain dead in the USA think "poor ol' Rod Blow dry" got a bad deal!
    Dunlap, IL
  • ILL--EGGERILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    You got a Mini?! Looks great!