Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini Pizzas

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited 10:44AM in EggHead Forum
Well, tonight was mini pizza night and we made these little guys. The sun was just right on the outdoor kitchen, so I had to breakout the camera and shoot a few beauty shots... of the food! Nice ad for the Dizzy Pig folks!

Uncle Phil
IMG_0904.jpg
IMG_0906.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_0908.jpg
·

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Dang, talk about loading up a pie on a thin crust. I just found a new use for my cajun sausage. thx

Mike
    ·
  • Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
    Ya, buddy! These are Italian sausages from Sam's club and they are really great on Pizza.
    How you been, Mike?

Uncle Phil
    ·
    Ya, buddy! These are Italian sausages from Sam's club and they are really great on Pizza.
    How you been, Mike?

Uncle Phil
    ·
    Good, to busy!
    Keep turning out some good food.
    Mike
    ·
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Holy mountainous pie! That looks, well, tall...and yummy! Are those tortilla shells?
    ·
    They are tortilla shells and are very light and crispy.
    Uncle Phil
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Wow...

Do you have any finished pictures?
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • Jersey DougJersey Doug Posts: 459
    Those look really good! We like to cook pizzas in the Mini when we're camping and making dough from scratch is just too big a production. We found these crusts at Wegmans

2jfk1tu.jpg

and made some red onion pizzas

f3i1px.jpg
    ·
  • Those look great. I'm going to have to try the tortilla pizza for sure. I just got a dough recipe from an Italian guy in the office who swears it is the best thing ever. I will try to make it this weekend and post the results.
    ·
  • I agree Mike, those pies are loaded, gut grenades.
    ·
    Never heard that term, very funny.

Mike
    ·