Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fred's Music and BBQ

iahawkfan16
iahawkfan16 Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ordered nomex gasket kit from Fred's Tuesday. 2-day shipping. I still hadnt received it as of today, so I called them this morning. The fedex guy had missed the box and they found it in their store this morning. Employee I talked to was very nice and is throwing in a few bottles of free rub for my troubles. Great customer service, will definitely order from again! Now hopefully I can follow the instructions and get the gasket put on correctly :)

Comments

• thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Very easy to do. I replaced them both on my large and xl. And yes Fred's is a great place.

Noticed the bright white stripes?

IMG_2591.jpg

Here they are with their mouths' open.. :laugh:

IMG_2579.jpg
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Fred's is indeed a top notch firm. They will take care of you always.
  • FLbobecu
    FLbobecu Posts: 309
    Eggsakley wrote:
    Fred's is indeed a top notch firm. They will take care of you always.

I ordered from him on Tuesday (late afternoon). Everything was packaged nice and arrived from PA to FL in 1 business day via Ground. [was processed and shipped Tuesday and delivered Friday morning]
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    My past experiences with Fred's have been great.
    Had a wrong item shipped to me last time and they fixed it super fast. Also purchased a Guru that was DOA and they sent out replacement same day. Fred and Toby are great...
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • deez20
    deez20 Posts: 6
    I think fred's is great, have ordered a bunch of stuff from there and even drove a few hours to go to the store. My only negative I could say is twice I've ordered something from the website and after waiting a week with no response called to find that the item was out of stock. Would be nice if the site listed if things were out of stock or if they would send an email that they didn't have the item in. Both times they were able to resolve the issue the same day I called though.