Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

a little rain won\'t stop this party!!

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited 12:30AM in EggHead Forum
002.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

the men are cookin tonight!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• It looks like fun even with the rain. Enjoy yourselves!

Faith
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,479
    Any person to ever meet your group would know your party could never be stopped...
    Have a drink for Lora and I.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    You go girl! :woohoo:
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    Milly,

Lookit Ku. He has the same little Scttish mini legs as me B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    While thank you Steve. The Octopus shot is coming. Ku.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Ha Little Steven,
    I can put you all to shame............Hmmmmmm, or maybe make y'all look good. :whistle:

:angry: No, dang it, I'm not going to prove it. ;) Consider yourself lucky. :woohoo:

Cheers my skinny legged friend,
    Bordello
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Molly,

Nice 6 day weekend. ;) :laugh:
    It, by no means was a sixer. I got's to work my friend.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Your stilla'buncha Rockstars ;)
  • Don't spare the Hoochie Mama B) or the hooch, mama :laugh:

Behave yourselves - never mind, that wouldn't be fun :)
    Love that Frank!! :laugh:
    Cory cut his finger....geeze...roookie. B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • FLbobecuFLbobecu Posts: 309
    I'm new here, so bare with me - did you fabricate or buy the "rain deflector" thing over the daisy wheel. I'm sorry I am not familiar with the exact term.

Thanks! :)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    FLbobecu, The daisy wheel has a stove pipe cap on it.
    2Fategghead wrote:
    FLbobecu, The daisy wheel has a stove pipe cap on it.

And typically where can these be purchased from? In FL during the summer, it's always rainy (though I cook in even the worst of rain showers), and often very windy where I am.
  • thegrillsterthegrillster Posts: 348
    I got mine at Menard's
    thegrillster wrote:
    I got mine at Menard's

Thanks. I'll check my local HD or hardware store. :)
  • Jersey DougJersey Doug Posts: 460
    The other trick I figured out - after the fact, unfortunately - is to run a bead of high temp silicone around the perimeter of the glass on the thermometer to keep the water out.