Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Little help please

smoker62smoker62 Posts: 80
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am going to do 6 racks of baby backs , two 5 lb Spatchcocked chickens , some bacon wrapped scallops and some bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos. I figured I need about 5 hours on the ribs , then pull them and maybe keep in a crock pot to keep warm while the chicken cooks . Maybe 2 hours for the chickens, then do the scallops and Jalapenos. I would like to serve all at one time or close. My hardest part is timing and =figuring what to put on first. Does my plan sound ok. I have to order the rig and spider yet so I only have one rack right now. Any easy ways to get two levels until my rack comes in? Then I could do the scallops and jalapeneos at the same time with the chickens. Thanks for any advice.

Comments