Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Green Eggs and Jam in Branson, MO

bottomsbottoms Posts: 3
edited 8:23AM in EggHead Forum
Can anyone tell me if the Branson Eggfest has been cancelled? I haven't been able to find any information on it-

Thanks!
·

Comments

• blindmelonblindmelon Posts: 31
    yes it has i believe
    ·
  • bottomsbottoms Posts: 3
    I wonder what happened? I was planning on attending if I could get off of work in time to leave Friday...
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Yes
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    I haven't heard the reason why, either. They put an ad on my website, but the link they gave suddenly broke, and they never contacted me about pulling the ad or anything.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • VERY disorganized, when you called nobody knew what was going on. It's too bad, could've been a great one.
    ·
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    To my fellow eggers:

I am sorry to hear you had these problems I was on this forumn often posting information and would been able to answer any questions about our eggfest.

Real reasonsn it was canceled:

Dealer only sold ONE demo egg!

Registrations were slow coming in and we didn't want to have guest attending expecting to see a large cooking festival with just a few cooks to show the grill and cooking techinques...

City permits had timetables that required us make the call early which also had cost involoved that raised our price to people cooking...

I am sorry if you did not receive the word that we canceled this festival a couple of weeks ago, I had posted that information on this forumn as well as other sites and notified my people who were registered.

I too think it would have been good EGGFEST if we could have had a better sale of demo eggs, possible multiple dealers involved, more involvment from other possiblities of teaching fellow eggers new cooking techinques.

I apologize for anyone who did not receive the notice. that was not our intention.

We wish the other eggfest good luck and I will see there someday.
    ·