Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spring Chicken Update

Spring Hen
Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Everyone,

I am home long enough to clean up and get that “hospital” smell off of me so this won’t be long..

Leroy is doing fine. He is still on the heavy drugs so his leg is still numb, but the doctor said everything went great. He should start to feel the pain tomorrow.

We did have a big scare. Even though the doctor said all was wonderful when Leroy came to his room from recovery he announced he was having pressure in his chest….scared me to death. After a bunch of EKG’s and blood enzyme tests, it was all negative. Once he got a meal (not great since it wasn’t the BGE of course) he started to feel better. They just figured it was surgical gas.

They have him on a special machine moving his leg. He is sitting up in bed being waited on hand and foot and getting better by the minute.

He should be home Saturday afternoon if all goes well….wish us luck. I am sure he will be posting as soon as he hits the door.

Thanks for all of your concern and best wishes.

Love to all,

Judy and Leroy
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments