Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

digiQ or CyberQ or Stoker

2»

Comments

• I obviously have a stoker, and I love using it. Being able to check on my cooks remotely using the Internet on my cell phone enables me to go and run various errands during the day without worrying about the cook. Best of all, if the cook is going slow and I want to accelerate it, I can bump up the temp remotely too.

And although I haven't been able to use it yet in the cold New England weather, I am sure I will see that as a big plus next winter.

If you like really technical gadgets, the stoker also let's you graph your entire cook using StokerLog.

That being I said, I can't compare like GG. I am sure his comparison is spot on.
  • jetmac
    jetmac Posts: 34
    If not, there needs to be
  • Hatch
    Hatch Posts: 149
    With a local wifi.

The I Phone app is called Remote Desktop Lite.
  • Hatch
    Hatch Posts: 149
    You can use the second meat probe to monitor and alarm when food is done.

If you like you can also monitor with the second pit probe, however you will need to silence the alarm.

Kenny